CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

9th Party



Emigh had a great 9th birthday with all her cousins and friends at the Moses lake water park-

The night before was the sleepover and they need to change that name to up till 2:30 am party and then we went to the park and then some stayed one more night- they were different girl the second night all tired and sunburnt- but they had a lot of fun together.
Karsyn and Madison were right in the thick of it too- They like to be like the big girls.
They are suntanning at the moment.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Im so proud you have a blog, we so need to get everyone else going on this! You work on your family and Ill work on mine! I really cant believe emigh is so big already, time flys! She is so cute, both your girls are so cute! tell everyone hi up there! And I thought I would leave you one of my fav memories of you! I just told Lori this the other day at Lake powell, you two forcing me to go on hell ride at Strawberry days, that dang octupus! Vomit! Literally, good times though! Love ya and good to here from ya! Keep in touch!

Raquel said...

Oh yes the octupus was the ultimate ride way back when- the good old days ......
Yes I will try to get michelle and jennifer and mom to start theres.
I just love reading yours.
Thanks for starting it with the girls down there.

Trint&Chanel said...

Hey you little tit ok big tit, finally I have found your blog! I think that the link you have for mine isn't working because you need a . after trintchanel anyways just right now click on my name and it will take you to mine then just copy the address from the nav. bar and paste it again on your lists...if that makes any sense. then you can do the same after you go to my page click on Kimberly's & copy paste

The Keetch Klan said...

Raquel, Thanks for your comments on my blog! Love ya! Don't know if you'll see this today, but if you do, give your Mom a birthday hug from Me, OK? My heart says "YES" to travel, but my pokey leg is probably holding me back, which makes me dang sad. Maybe it could become an annual event?!! I'm so glad we're blogging, it keeps us in touch a little bit!